|July 12, 2018
Our well established, industry leading client is seeking an experienced SAP Analyst to join their growing team.
Responsibilities of the SAP Analyst:
- Develop and deliver standard finance and operations reports, dashboards, and other artifacts to gain business insight
- Translate functional requirements into intuitive reports, dashboards, and datasets using Business Objects in Webi and Hana
- Identify potential risk areas that would affect technology up time; partner across teams to develop remediation plans
Requirements of the SAP Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in MIS or financial field
- BI development qualification in SAP BO toolset or equivalent experience
- Experience with financial systems and general ledgers
- Knowledge of financial processes and terms
- Proficiency in finance modules
- Excellent project management and problem solving skills
- Ability to collaborate and form partnerships
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Keywords: SAP, Analyst, MIS, Business Intelligence, BI, Finance, Financial Services
Job ID: 308708
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!