|Published||July 7, 2018|
Do you have more than 5 years' experience in SAP implementation and analysis?
A global precision machining manufacturer is seeking the right individual to join their team of professionals. This organization was established in 1958 and is the most experienced manufacturer of cylindrical, centerless and disc grinding machines and solutions.
As the SAP Analyst you will learn and support the SAP application for multiple manufacturing sites. You will provide support to all business units by defining, designing and verifying business requirements and solutions. Your role involves critical troubleshooting and problem-solving concerning log-ins, passwords, and process problems. The SAP Analyst will be responsible for coordinating, implementing, and helping to maintain the processes, data integrity, and reporting; as well as, planning and supporting projects related to business improvements, application support, training, and/or records management.
Duties and primary responsibilities:
* Supports and manages projects related to business or system development, improvements/enhancements, application support, and records management.
* Develops and provides specifications for SAP reporting using basic ABAP programming; analyzing, troubleshooting, and modifying SAP programs and processes.
* Performs maintenance and audit functions to evaluate system; correcting set-up and changing processes as required and/or necessary.
* Manage programming and configuration needs for new programs and updates.
* Recommend processes and work flows that improve efficiency and productivity.
* Provides end user support and issue resolution to all business units.
* Provides training to all business units on implementation and execution of SAP processes.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (3-5 years programming coursework or 8 years' experience will be considered in lieu of degree requirement)
* Proficiency in ABAP programming
* Experience working on SAP modules such as Material Management, Production Planning, Finance, Controlling, Sales and Distribution, Project Systems, Asset Management and Quality Management preferred.
* Experience in an industrial manufacturing environment.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to troubleshoot and resolve system, data, and process related issues.
This position offers:
* Starting Salary of $80-110,000 annually, commensurate with experience
* Full and competitive benefits package