|Published||May 26, 2022|
|Location||Jersey City, NJ|
As a part of the North America SAP Solutions team, you will work closely with the brightest and most knowledgeable SAP experts of HCL, supported by a dedicated senior offshore team, helping our target clients become stronger leaders in their markets and industries, through business value delivered via transformation to a modern ERP Business Platform centered around SAP S/4HANA as the Digital Core.
What you can expect from us:
- As part of the SAP Solutions team , you will get to work in tight and direct interaction with clients across several countries and industries, helping them on the S/4HANA transformation journey.
- You will be presented with a wide portfolio of interesting client opportunities, while depending on your preferences also focus on specific industries and clients is possible.
- Within the Solutions team, you will get to network and collaborate on North America and Global level, be involved in the development of the HCL’s go-to-market approach, the Digital Core with S/4HANA offering, and the assets supporting this.
Your role and responsibilities:
- You will focus on and lead presales activities around Digital Core with SAP S/4HANA.
- You will provide strategic advice to senior stakeholders of HCL clients, helping them drive business value from transformation to Digital Core with S/4HANA.
- You will act as Solutioning Lead of complex, multitower S/4HANA implementation programs, covering end-to-end solution definition, implementation approach, effort estimation, and implementation planning, working hand in hand with sales to define winning sales plan and unique value proposition.
- You will build strong global networks, enabling you to get involved and contribute in the most interesting client problems globally, and to leverage from global network to solve local challenges.
- You will be a Thought Leader and contribute to HCL thought leadership by creating blogs, vlogs, eBooks, white papers, proofs-of-concepts and use cases, participate in global and local events (like SAPPHIRE and SAP Now!) and seminars as a keynote speaker, presenter or SME.
- You will lead, support and contribute to go-to-market and marketing strategy definition, execution planning, and execution, including campaigns, content marketing, events, client meetings and tailored offerings.
- You will drive, contribute to and participate in the continuous development and localization of HCL offers, methodology, assets, and tools.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in computer science, engineering, finance or business administration
- Strong experience (at least 8-10 years) in implementing SAP solutions with focus on S/4HANA preferably across various roles (business analyst, lead consultant, lead (solution) architect, project manager)
- Solid experience in driving the execution of business transformation via implementation of new processes and supporting technology
- Deep and specialized skills in at Complex Manufacturing scenarios Aerospace and Defense
- Good Knowledge of PLM, ERP and MES integration experience with ability to advise on Industry 4.0 aspects.
- Strong overall holistic understanding and experience across functional domains, business processes, applications, SAP product roadmap and emerging technologies & trends such as SAP PEO, PDMI, MII etc.
- Solid experience in solutioning SAP AD and implementation services
- Solid experience in Aerospace and Defense or Automobile industry.
- Sufficient knowledge across relevant technical domains (cloud, infrastructure, HANA DB, basis, security, integrations, development etc.)
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Independent, proactive, self-motivated and self-driven, collaborative, client-oriented
- Ability to build relationships and to become a trusted advisor for client senior stakeholders (VP and CXO levels)
- Ability to articulate a compelling vision and engage audience