|Location||Redwood City, CA|
|Date Posted||October 30, 2020|
Kforce has a client in the Redwood City, CA area that is looking for an SAP Administrator to join their team for a potential long-term project opportunity of high priority for the client! Local Candidates Preferred-will be remote! This role has long-term potential/possible contract to hire.
The SAP Administrator will report directly to the Director of Manufacturing and be responsible for helping the co-manufacturer integrate into the client's SAP S4 Hana System.
- The primary job of an SAP administrator is to take feedback from users (external Mfg) about the SAP environment and optimize performance
- Help troubleshoot with IF SAP tech
- Support team to ensure production, scheduling, inventory, movements, reports and transactions are in compliance to effectively maintain the business requirement
- They also understand the business implications of application and system problems allowing them to appropriately set severity levels when problems do occur
- Participate in projects to implement SAP services such as initial installation, contractor resources, and subsequent installations of updates