|Date Posted||March 25, 2020|
SAP Administrative Assistant (Bilingual Preferred)
- Review Production Schedule
- Print and deliver port tickets to the lines
- Prepare all changeover documents in timely manner (changeover sheets, process sheets, shopfloor dockets, port tickets)
- Alert operators to the upcoming changeovers and provide the documents to them.
- Communicate the changeovers and materials needed to the shipping department.
- Input the correct information on the OEE recovery tool.
- Review and update the daily attendance spreadsheet.
- Monitor IOT hourly and work with operator and floaters to ensure correct information is entered.
- Update the IOT run tool.
- Prepare monthly safety attendance sheets and documentation.
- Manage and post safety alerts, quality alerts, and communicate to the staff.
- Complete daily Focus Safety Observations.
- Complete weekly labor orders for temp staff.
- Bilingual (Spanish) required
- Proficient in SAP
- Microsoft word, excel, outlook
- Good communication skills
Shift : 7pm – 7am (D shift)
Pay $16 - $17/hour