|Date Posted||September 24, 2021|
ResourceMFG is Hiring Immediately!
ResourceMFG is America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. We are currently seeking the right SAP Administrative Assistant for one of our top customers, Evonik, in the area. If you would like to get your foot in one of the largest specialty chemicals companies in the world, we are here to get you started!
Salary and Shift Information:
- Pay: $16.50/hr
- Shift: M-F Day
Primary Responsibilities and Duties of the Job:
- Editing, prepare and proofreading documents
- Collect manuals, quotes and information to support the planning effort
- File, organize and update critical information
- Update SAP task lists, BOM, material requests, equipment, functional location
- Update One Maintenance Schedule in SAP
- Update SAP with craftsperson feedback
- Print all shop papers and organize per craftsperson
- Adherence to all written instructions
- Timely reporting of all deviations to supervision
- Training on each activity is completed and current and that each employee understands their assigned duties
- Strict documentation practices are followed to ensure that all steps of the operation are appropriately documented
- Ensure to maintain the work area in a state of cleanliness and sanitation through good housekeeping practices and applying good personal health practices
- Ensure the security and safety of the product through the reporting of any potential risk to supervision immediately
- Ensure the safety of the personnel and product by wearing proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) according to the operation being executed
- Each individual should report any action that they believe could impact the SISPQ of any product immediately to supervision
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Administrative experience required
- Computer skills, including SAP (preferable) and Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work in team environment
- Prioritization skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to type at least 50 words per minute
- May be required to work occasional overtime when warranted
At ResourceMFG, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training and certification
- Career growth opportunities & PAID, on-the-job-training
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
This is not just a “job”. Kickstart your CAREER in manufacturing today. Apply NOW and join our growing team tomorrow!