|Date Posted||August 17, 2019|
Pro Staff is looking to hire a dynamic administrative assistant at one of North America’s largest global suppliers of industrial chemicals. Please read the job description below and if interested apply today!
Part Time - SAP Administrative Assistant
• Schedule of either Monday, Wednesday and Friday or Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. There can be some flexibility week to week, depending on business needs.
• Shift: 8am-4:30pm (hours may be added to the schedule as needed)
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Learn the automated time clock system in order to process bi-weekly payroll
• Use SAP(and enterprise software) – to create raw material orders, maintenance material orders, administrative/office orders.
• Notify vendors via email when an order has been placed to get an order and delivery confirmation.
• Use SAP - to create any other requested purchase orders (PO’s)
• Use SAP - to process received invoices (via MIGO transaction code) for goods receipts, matching invoices to receiving reports.
• Scan completed approved invoices to Accounts Payable (AP) for payment.
• Promptly notify vendors via email or phone when an order date needs to be revised, as directed by management.
• Assists the Customer Service Representative with clerical duties such as mail, copying, compilation of data, clerical support, and other duties as needed and as time permits.
Minimum Position Qualifications/Requirements:
• High school or GED equivalent
• Proficient in SAP(an enterprise software)
• Proficient in Microsoft, Word, Excel and Outlook programs
• Ability to learn
• At ease communicating and interacting with public. Professional telephone etiquette.
• Exhibit high ethical and moral standards
• Able to prioritize and multi-task assignments
• Must display a high level of accuracy in work assignments
Physical Demands :
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
• Employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job may include close vision.
• Must be physically capable of spending long hours sitting in an office environment.
• Must be “fit for duty”
Must be able to perform under the following conditions:
• Safety is a job requirement.
• Work in an office setting
• Work in areas that are dusty and have some odor from chemicals and etc.