|Date Posted||June 23, 2020|
FUNCTION: The SAP Administrator-Operations Logistics will act as the on-site coordinator with knowledge in logistics, freight forwarding on inbound and outbound shipments, accounting duties and warranty claims. You should be comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment and completing tasks daily. Position will mainly entail, but not be limited to the following tasks:
- Prepares outbound transfer paperwork and schedules pickups for outbound transfers.
- Moves material in SAP to prepare for inter- plant transfers.
- Enters loads in TMS and schedules pickups with freight forwarder.
- Confirms pickups are on time and put on schedule efficiently.
- Confirms receiving times for inter-plant loads and places on driver's schedule
- Creates BOL from SAP as loads are completed and completes invoicing for payments.
- Works with accounting and buyer team on billing or product issues.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Reviews a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution, and facilities.
- Notify finance companies and BM's in sales regarding billing issues
- Get credit approvals for orders from dealers and update spreadsheets.
- Follow up on any pending credits and update spreadsheet as necessary
- Invoice orders as loads are completed and scheduled for pickup with freight forwarder.
- Update Invoice spreadsheet frequently.
- GR/transfer inbound material in SAP to Houston Distribution Center.
- Transact GR's in SAP in a timely manner so that inventory is accurate, and production can be maintained.
- Confirm delivery drops with receiving and enter in schedule promptly.
Check/Update warranty bulletins at first Inspection notice
- Check company website for any bulletins for each tractors Serial Number (including attachments) during shipping inspection
- Update bulletins for each tractor and approve for shipping
Update planning open order spread sheet
- Update spreadsheet once all repairs are made and bulletins have been addressed
Inspection notice to shipping
- Updated spreadsheet and manage that full loads are completed, send load to shipping for final inspection.
RAW SAP Production
- Produce/issue materials for tractor products (tractor, tires and ROPS)
- Assemble attachments in SAP for production
- Production of full tractor with all attachments (loader, Backhoe and/or Mower)
Check/Update warranty bulletins @ 1st SAP production
- Check for any bulletins for each tractor during 1st production with Assembly Line Supervisor.
Warranty Claims online
- File all warranty claims online once report is created from quality team.
Repair log spread sheet/online
- Prepare/consolidate repair log and present to Quality Manager.
- Create reports to share with operations team (graphs and parts)
- Performs other duties and/or completes training as required by Supervisor.
- Must be at least 18 years or older
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Minimum 2 years of experience with manufacturing, freight forwarding, accounting, scheduling and logistics background.
- Minimum 2 years' experience with SAP Cloud ERP/MRP (SAP), Microsoft office.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing operations environment preferred
- Work involves physical demands typically found in a manufacturing environment, such as but not limited to prolonged standing, bending, lifting and/or moving materials.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.