|Published||August 28, 2023|
|Location||Boca Raton, FL|
Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Aegistech Inc., is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
A SAP Accounts Receivable Supervisor job is available with our client, a biopharmaceutical firm located in Boca Raton, FL. This is a 100% on-site position and a direct hire full-time role. Candidate must be able to work for any employer without requiring visa transfer.
Our client is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient patients at risk for infection.
The Supervisor, Accounts Receivable will be responsible for all revenue and accounts receivable transactions in SAP to support the Finance Department's monthly quarterly and annual reporting processes. Invoice certain customers and collaborate with the commercial team and management to ensure receivables are collected in a timely manner.
ESSENTIALS OF THE JOB:
• Review and coordinate with Third Party Logistics provider ("3PL") on all revenue and accounts receivable transactions and ensure proper interface of data with the Company's SAP ERP system on a daily basis.
• Reconcile sales and accounts receivable accounts maintained by the 3PL and ensure compliance with financial policies and procedures.
• Ensure revenue is properly recorded and in accordance with customer contracts based upon shipment terms among other items.
• Resolve any customer account discrepancies with the 3PL and SAP-invoiced customers as needed.
• Prepare, record and distribute invoices for all sales to customers billed directly in SAP.
• Work with commercial team and management to ensure receivables are collected in a timely manner.
• Prepare monthly Gross to Net revenue reconciliation and other reports detailing key revenue and accounts receivable metrics.
• Work with external auditors during quarterly reviews and annual audits.
• Monthly cost center reviews as assigned.
• Validate, reconcile and process Medicaid rebate claims, chargebacks, distributor fees.
• Perform quarterly analyses on revenue and accounts receivable in support of public financial disclosures.
• Maintain monthly account reconciliations for 3PL and SAP customers.
• Provide sales reports and related information to internal departments and third-party consultant handling government price reporting.
• Backup for SAP Master Data for Vendor Master.
• Special projects and assignments as needed from time to time.
Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field
Requires 5+ years of professional related work experience. Experience in pharmaceutical or distribution industries preferred. Requires proficiency in ERP and MS Office applications (SAP or other Tier I ERP applications, Excel, Word). Must be financial/detail oriented, possess excellent analytical abilities and be customer oriented. Must possess excellent communication skills.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks' Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Company paid shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station
Salary Range: $90,000 - $100,000
If you'd like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact us directly at