|Published||July 12, 2018|
Client Location: Akron, OH
Project Duration: 6-12 months
Looking for a seasoned Information Technology professional, able to apply standard programming procedure and detailed knowledge of pertinent subject matter to a sub-system area. The Senior Architect/Developer must be able to apply knowledge of current technologies and methodologies with business subject matter to develop potential technical solutions.
Review existing requirements and design for a Supply Planning project using ABAP on HANA, Fiori, and standard SCM concepts.,
Provide expertise on the design as it relates to performance
Provide expertise on the design as it relates to User Experience using Fiori guidelines
Provide expertise on the design as it relates to development in ABAP on HANA
1) At least 4 years of experience in performing application development assessments, Preparing Functional Specifications, defining technical roadmaps, creating application architecture design guidelines
2) At least 4 years of experience in Application architecture / development in SAP HANA, ABAP Programming, SAP UI5 , Suite on HANA Migrations , various Tools for development team, Core Data Services, ABAP Managed Database Procedures, Development aspects of Fiori implementations , SAP NetWeaver Gateway, Virtual Data Model.
3) Good Understanding of SCM Planning Concepts
4)Atleast 2 Years of experience in ABAP Programming Model on HANA for SAP Fiori
5) Expertize in ABAP Debugging
1) SAP BW Experience
2) Native HANA Development Knowledge'
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.