|Published||June 27, 2023|
Job Title: SAP ABAP Developer with Central Finance (CFIN) Module
Job Location: Remote
- Experience level: Minimum 7 years of SAP ABAP Development experience. At least 2 years of SAP FTM or CFIN development experience.
- Responsible for requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, debug, code review, unit test, and document, Must be able to effectively interact with Business Analysts, Technical Analysts, and business users to understand the overall enterprise solution. Must be able to work with multiple teams both offshore, onsite and help bring the team up to speed.
Required Technologies and Skills:
- Minimum 5 years of strong SAP ABAP Development experience with at least 2 years of SAP FTM or CFIN development and frameworks.
- 1+ full life-cycle SAP implementations including post go-live support.
- Experience on Central Finance preferably on S/4 HANA version 1909 or higher.
- Deep understanding and hands on experience on OO ABAP, ABAP CDS Views, BADIs, Proxy classes for inbound and outbound interfaces.
- Experience on CFIN BADIs, SLT, and AIF Framework.
- Strong experience in analyzing/trouble shooting issues around locks, SLG1 log, memory, DB updates, queues, buffer, high volume data, background jobs for CFIN functionalities.
Desired Technologies and Skills:
- Hands on experience on Gateway Odata services, analysing Gateway ODS performance issues and trouble shooting ODS. Extending the standard Odata Service based on requirement.
- Exposure to AMDP.
- Analyzing standard SAP code and implementing OSS Notes.
- Experience in trouble shooting backend ABAP code of FIORI Apps.
- Experience with Group Reporting in Central Finance.
- Experience with Consolidation process from ACDOCA to ACDOCU