|Date Posted||June 23, 2020|
Kelly Services is hiring a SAP ABAP Developer for a 5 month contract opportunity in Moline, IL. Below are the details and required skills. For immediate consideration, please email your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] as well as apply online.
SAP ABAP Developer
5 month contract
Moline, IL (Onsite Only)
Works on a product team and supports product design by planning its work, coordinating with others, and writing and testing code to deliver moderately complex functionality on a complete product or significant portion of a product it supports. This level develops simple designs to solve well-defined problems with guidance from more senior team members. May assign, coordinate and review portions of the work to support personnel; Makes decisions within established guidelines subject to review by supervisors; Executes high level applications to more complex problems.
- Develops, codes, configures, and tests programs and systems.
- Evaluates and implements enhancement design solutions to improve cost, quality, and performance of software applications.
- Analyzes assignments and determines software specifications that must be fulfilled to achieve objectives.
- Executes necessary documentation, as directed, or needed.
- Collaborates with other relevant stakeholders and team members to ensure that features meet business needs.
- Follows industry-standard agile software design methodology for development and documentation.
- 5+ years of experience in developing using core SAP ABAP. This includes using OOP and all SAP enhancement techniques
- 2+ years of experience working with IDocs, Proxies, and Webservices
- 2+ years of experience in developing in Gateway, and OData technologies
- 2+ years of functional and technical experience in the core SD module
- 1+ years of experience configuring, developing, and/or troubleshooting PI interfaces
- 1+ years of functional and technical experience the following core SAP modules SD, VMS, PP, MM, and/ or FICO
- 1+ years of experience working with agile software design methodology for development and documentation
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.