|Published||May 11, 2022|
Position Title: SAP S/ 4HANA ABAP Developer
Position ID: 410492
Position Type: Temporary
Estimated Duration (In Weeks): 30
CDS Views, Documentation, Implementation, SAP, Testing
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. may be considered as W2 candidates.**
**Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client’s business needs and requirements.**
Title: SAP S/4HANA ABAP Developer
Start Date: 05/30/2022
End Date: 12/30/2022
Location: Remote EST
Duties: Job Title: SAP S/4HANA ABAP Developer The Finance and Actuarial Team seeks an exceptional and experienced SAP S/4HANA ABAP Developer with Integration experience to participate in a multi-year project to migrate from ECC R/3 to the S/4 version of the Finance application suite.
The ideal candidate will have experience in multiple implementations including hands-on S/4 ABAP development, integration design and CDS Views.
We are seeking an individual with strong background in SAP implementation methodology, ABAP and Fiori development, integration strategy and scenarios with internal and external systems, good analytical and problem-solving skills and an in-depth knowledge of SAP Finance modules. They must possess excellent communication skills as well as interpersonal abilities. Must be able to work well in a team-based environment as well as on their own.
Design and develop inbound and outbound SAP interfaces Design and develop ABAP Programs, Custom Objects and CDS Views in S/4HANA Work in partnership with technical team and architecture to determine best practices for integrations and ABAP design Collaborate with functional owners, finance business partners, technical lead, architects and other personnel to develop dynamic and flexible solutions to meet the demands of the business owners Conduct defect analysis and perform necessary fixes and enhancements including debugging ABAP programs as required during the project lifecycle
Work in compliance with the programming and documentation standards
• At least 5 years'' experience in SAP implementations Experience with SAP S/4 interface development, including event driven integrations and service-oriented architecture/OData services.
• Experience in ABAP program development in S/4HANA Experience in ABAP CDS View development.
• Experience in SAP Fiori design Experience with reporting tools and their integration with SAP (SAP Analytics Cloud) a plus BW Process Chain knowledge a plus.
• Experience with SAP FPSL (Financial Product Subledger) helpful Experience with Financial Services including CFO functions a plus.
• Experience in drafting technical specifications Unit testing skills Ability to work in a collaborative environment and can work on multiple assignments at once.
• Education: BA or BS in Computer Science.
• ABAP, Actuarial, Architecture, Documentation, Drafting.
• Excellent communication skills, Finance, Inbound and outbound, Integration, Integration design, Problem-solving, Project lifecycle, R/3, Sap, Technical specifications, Unit testing, Financial services, Integrator, Reporting tools.
• English (Read, Write, Speak).
Minimum Degree Required:
• Bachelor''s Degree.