|Date Posted||November 9, 2021|
Req ID: 159931
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a SAP ABAP Developer to join our team in Phoenix, Arizona (US-AZ), United States (US).
NTT Data Services is Hiring!
- This position is fully Remote/Work from Home and may be based anywhere in the continental United States.
- US Citizenship is required for this position.
Day to Day job Duties: (what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis):
- Serves as the principal technical expert on complex and challenging SAP FIRE projects.
- Independently designs, develops and delivers custom SAP projects with minimal support.
- May be assigned tasks of various technical disciplines. Must be able to work alone or as part of a team of Developers, with responsibility for design and development of ABAP based interfaces, enhancements and reports, evaluation of relevant software for the project, planning for communications and information requirements, system test, and system security.
- Provides consulting during early planning and conceptual stages of large, complex projects. May participate in any phase of major projects from problem definition through problem resolution, and from feasibility analysis through project implementation.
- Reports orally and in writing to the Program Manager, Project Manager, and the Client manager.
Basic Qualifications: (what are the skills required for this job):
- Minimum eight (8) years of relevant SAP ABAP consulting experience
- Minimum eight (8) years' hands-on SAP programming experience in the following areas: ABAP technical skills; Interfaces; workflow, as well as an excellent understanding of SAP ESM Change Management and related business processes
- Participation in at least two (2) full-lifecycle SAP implementations
- Degree: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Other Desired Qualifications:
- ABAP programming and development experience with ability to use dialog programming, user-exists, ALV, BADI's, BDT's, RFC's and other SAP development tools. Experience working on ECC6 and rest API development
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions
- Travel: Position is remote. Occasional travel (once every 2-3 months)
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion. Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
SAP, ABAP, Developer, ERP, Consulting, Technology
Apply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
- Please wait...