|Date Posted||May 8, 2020|
Must be a US Citizen with an active Secret Clearance.
SAP ABAP developer will be involved in all aspects of the product life cycle including problem analysis, design, coding in ABAP, application scenario testing, implementation, and maintenance of the code.
Candidates are expected to perform all tasks in the development cycle, starting from design, to programming / coding and unit testing, potential assistance and follow-up with user testing, to coordination of transports, to knowledge transfer and providing bug fix analysis and resolution.
- Reviewing and analyzing existing business requirements, processes, and procedures.
- Assist in the identification of the necessary WRICEF objects or other enablements required to meet the requirements.
- Develop detailed technical design documents for each required WRICEF object or other enablement, complete with unit test requirements.
- Provide analysis and resolution for system bugs identified by the Customer.
- Interface design and development experience between SAP and external applications
- Excellent communication – written and oral – skills in the English language
- 5+ years of experience in SAP ABAP - design, development, testing, and release of the SAP software
- 5+ years of experience in an SAP ABAP development role
- 2+ years of experience developing SAP PI
- Advanced communication skills (verbal and written)