|Date Posted||June 8, 2019|
Minimum Experience/Training Required:
- 5+ years of development on the SAP platform
- 3+ years of experience developing withinPI/PO
- Participation in at least three full SAP implementation
- Experience with multiple modules of the ECC application, such as: SD, MM, FI, QM, etc.
- Specific experience with Human Resources (HR) Module is desired. Including but not limited to the following areas: Organizational Management, Personnel Management,Benefits Administration,Payroll
- Expert working knowledge of SAP integrations tools, such as: Graphical Mapping, ABAP Mapping, SLD/IR/ID configuration, BPM, ALE, EDI, IDOCs, Workflow, Web Services, etc.
- Solid working knowledge of the SAP Development tools, such as: ABAP Workbench, Classic Dynpro, WebDynpro for JAVA/ABAP, BSP, Data Dictionary, ALV, ALE, EDI, IDOCs, Workflow, Object Oriented ABAP, Function modules (RFC), Smartforms, SAP Script, BDC/Call Transaction, User Exits, Logical Database, etc.
- Experience with CRM, GTS, SCM, and APO applications, preferred
- JAVA development experience, preferred
- Experience working in a broader enterprise/cross-division business unit model preferred.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)