|Published||August 28, 2018|
Our client is in immediate need for a talented “SAP ABAP Developer”; with experience in the IT Industry. This is a 12+ month’s contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in “Dallas, TX”. Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Job ID: [18- 33311]
• Total 7 – 10 years of work experience including successful completion of minimum 3 SAP full life cycle implementations and rollouts in ABAP covering requirements gathering and analysis, designing business blueprint, fit / gap analysis, configuration, testing, training, data migration, object remediation and production support.
• Experience in CRM Technical, OO Programing, CRM WEB UI
• Industry experience in Retail, OER industry is preferred
• Experience in Support and Upgrade projects.
• Willing to work weekends on demand.
• Hands-on experience should include RICEFW developments for all the modules of SAP ECC6.0, using various ABAP technologies viz. Interactive Reporting, Dialog Programming, BAPI, RFC, SAP Scripts, Smart forms, ALE/IDoc’s, Interface Programming, BDC, Workflow and Data Conversions, ABAP webdynpro, BSP ,Proxies, All forms.
• Should have very strong debugging skills and quick problem solving skills
• Ability to write and validate the technical specification.
• Strong skills in Technical analysis, designing, reviews, testing and implementation of SAP developments
• Ensure compliance to development standards as per SAP best practices for ABAP developments
• Support business implementations by sharing best practice development skills.
• Assist initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new
• Work with the SAP Functional exports to facilitate incident & problem resolution
• Work with SAP to resolve software bugs, if any
• Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform the same
• Application research.
• Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for incidents raised
Our client is a leading IT organization and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. Qualified candidates should apply NOW for immediate consideration.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.