|Published||August 8, 2018|
SAP ABAP Developer - L1, L2
This is an estimated 6 of months contingent/temporary position in Seattle, WA and is offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. We are among the largest staffing companies in the US for contingent/temporary and direct hire placements, and support many of the top rated Pacific Northwest companies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- SAP ABAP development to help with backlog of SAP change requests and break/fix requests.
- Also desirable are SAP UI5, OData and Fiori development experience to help with backlog of SAP enhancement requests.
- 5+ years of experience in SAP ABAP Development language.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface with business end users to understand requirements.
- Good written communication and familiar with functional and technical specifications; understanding the importance of updating both to reflect system changes. Adherence to WY development standards.
- Understanding of typical SAP DEV, QA, and Production environments, and code transport/migration process.
- Passionate about learning and initiating.
- A strong team player
TIMINGS AND HOURS
- On-site / Remote -2/3 days weekly
- Working Hours - 8AM to 3PM (Preferable) / Flexible hours
- 40 hour/week
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you. Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
Volt is a publicly owned Corporation with shares trading on the over-the-counter market: www.otcmarkets.com under the trading symbol "VISI". To learn more about Volt, please visit: www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Please note the following:
- This is a W2 only position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.