|Published||August 1, 2018|
SAP ABAP Developer
Our Houston-area leader in the Energy industry is searching for a ABAP Developer experienced with the SAP IS-U module. If you have experience with IS-U, CCS, and CRM with ABAP, I'd like to speak with you!
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6 months, with extension highly likely
Pay Rate: Determined based on experience and other factors - let's talks
The role will involve working on integration with the web team along with technical integration, and unit testing. May provide applications development and enhancement functions, including analysis, design, configuration, testing, and object transports using SAP's ABAP/4 Development Workbench.
Will design, develop, maintain and enhance application programs in SAP ABAP working within a team-oriented environment using various development toolsets, such as SAP, ISU, CRM, Microsoft Office tools, , and other development toolsets.
- Provide functional and or technical specifications; execute ABAP code for customized modifications that cannot be delivered through ISU/CCS/CRM configuration
- Test ABAP program changes.
- Provide subject matter expertise for the impact assessment and testing of SAP AOPs (Add on Packs) and SAP Release upgrades.
- Develop string test scripts in order to test a group of related functionality.
- Support the development and execution of Enterprise Test scripts.
- Investigate problems reported by the end-users to the Help Desk, resolve associated problems, and close the ticket.
- Provide production support for SAP ISU/ECC/CRM application sub-processes/sub-modules supporting retail markets.
- 5+ years of IT experience in SAP IS-U, CCS, and/or CRM modules
- ABAP experience
- Ability to prepare and or make presentations is required
- Technical writing skill is required
- Process-oriented and analytical, quality-oriented thinking is a must
- The individual will be required to identify logical, rational approaches to business solutions
- Bachelor's degree in an accredited four-year college or university or equivalent work experience
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)