|Published||August 11, 2023|
|Location||Inver Grove Heights, MN|
Our largest agriculture client is looking for 2 Senior SAP ABAP Developers to join their team. This project entails an IBP implementation, and the team is needing additional support. These candidates should have experience doing 1 or more full life-cycle SAP implementations including post go live support, as well as 5 or more years' experience with SAP ABAP Development. These candidates will be responsible for handling enhancements, they will have support from functional team members as well. They will be doing a lot of product development and discovering where enhancements need to go and troubleshooting. They will be responsible for requirement gathering, analysis, development, debugging, code review, unit testing, and documentation. Specific experience with SAP IBP and S/4HANA would be preferred but not required. Also, any experience with BADI would be helpful in this role. If you are looking for a fast-growing team with long term growth this position is for you!
- Minimum 5 years of strong SAP ABAP Development experience
- 1+ full life-cycle SAP implementations including post go-live support
- Experience preferably on S/4 HANA version 1909 or higher
- Deep understanding and hands on experience on OO ABAP, ABAP CDS Views, BADIs
- Strong experience in analyzing and troubleshooting issues around locks, SLG1 log, memory, DB updates, queues, buffer, high volume data, background job
- Hands on experience on Gateway OData services, analyzing Gateway ODS performance issues and troubleshooting ODS. Extending the standard OData Service based on requirement.
- Exposure to AMDP.
- Analyzing standard SAP code and implementing OSS Notes.
- Experience in trouble shooting backend ABAP code of FIORI Apps.