|Published||November 18, 2022|
- **Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. may be considered as W2 candidates.**
- **Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client’s business needs and requirements.**
Job Title: SAP ABAP Developer IV
Start Date: 12/12/2022
End Date: 10/31/2023
Job Title: S4 RAR Technical Developer
Pure SAP S4 technical development role
Experience in S4 HANA development experience
FIORI APP development is a must have
Experience with RAR integration
If candidate worked in development should have knowledge in the functional knowledge should be there.
Not looking for an higher-level architect role-type candidate
1 interview - depending on the candidate may go to a 2nd interview
Team Size: T eam in U.S. and Offshore
Are you looking for an exciting job that allows you to explore and learn? Do you thrive in an environment where you can work on real, challenging issues? We are a Digital Platforms and Experience organization building engineering platforms that integrate with our customer-facing products. Our engineering culture will empower you to make effective decisions, work collaboratively, and take accountability for engineering projects at the core of the company.
This is a perfect opportunity for person with extensive ABAP experience and S4 HANA development background who wants to gain hands-on experience in information system design and work closely with experienced architects and developers.
• Minimum 7 or more years of experience writing SAP code, such as, and not limited to, ABAP, oData, Restful API, Fiori, SAPUI5, CDS, CPI, Advanced ABAP and ABAP Extensions.
• Experience in working RAR implementation project as a RAR integration developer. RAR 1.3 or greater version experience is a plus.
• Hands on experience in BRIM integration with RAR
• You have an advanced understanding of modern S4 software development tools like Hana studio, WebIDE.
• You have advanced SAP S/4 Web Technologies experience.
• Strong Experience in ALL RICEFW Developments and ALE/IDOCs.
• Experience required in the performance tuning of the HANA models.
• Strong Experience in System Integrations using SOAP Adaptor/IDOC Adaptors / XI and OData Adaptors.
• Technical development experiences on RAR ,SAP PS, SAP OTC/SD/BRIM (Order Management, Pricing, Billing), and SAP FI-CO, FI-CA,
• Solid understanding of SAP data model in RAR, FI/CO, PS, SD Modules.
• You have strong Business Analysis ability to take vague business requirements and work with business on defining.
• You have the ability to work e2e from solution architecture, design to development.
• You have strong verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated influencing skills, high level of technical and team leadership skills.
• You have an advanced understanding of modern software development methodologies, including Jira, GitHub, Confluence
• You have advanced understanding of Software Test methodologies, and an expert in testing tools. Strong General Project Management.
• You have experience developing solutions on SAP HANA and related solutions. Build integrations into legacy applications, develop using Fiori applications, SAP Gateway and integration of SAP with JAVA/HTML applications
Degree highly preferred.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal