|Published||June 7, 2022|
- **Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. may be considered as W2 candidates.**
- **Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client’s business needs and requirements.**
Title: Developer - Mastery
Start Date: 06/20/2022
End Date: 12/31/2022
Location: Springfield, MA 01111/Remote
Duties: Job title - SAP S/4HANA ABAP Developer Develop highly performing integrations, applications and views in support of an S/4HANA Finance Implementation
The Finance and Actuarial Team, part of Client Corporate Technology organization seeks an exceptional and experienced SAP S/4HANA ABAP Developer with Integration experience to participate in a multi-year project to migrate from ECC R/3 to the S/4 version of the Finance application suite.
The ideal candidate will have experience in multiple implementations including hands-on S/4 ABAP development, integration design and CDS Views.
We are seeking an individual with strong background in SAP implementation methodology, ABAP and Fiori development, integration strategy and scenarios with internal and external systems, good analytical and problem-solving skills and an in-depth knowledge of SAP Finance modules. They must possess excellent communication skills as well as interpersonal abilities. Must be able to work well in a team-based environment as well as on their own.
• Design and develop inbound and outbound SAP interfaces Design and develop ABAP Programs, Custom Objects and CDS Views in S/4HANA Design and development of SAP Fiori objects Work in partnership with technical team and architecture to determine best practices for integrations and ABAP design.
• Collaborate with functional owners, finance business partners, technical lead, architects and other personnel to develop dynamic and flexible solutions to meet the demands of the business owners.
• Conduct defect analysis and perform necessary fixes and enhancements including debugging ABAP programs as required during the project lifecycle Work in compliance with the programming and documentation standards.
At least 5 years'' experience in SAP implementations Experience with SAP S/4 interface development, including event driven integrations and service-oriented architecture/OData services.
• Experience in ABAP program development in S/4HANA Experience in ABAP CDS View development Experience in SAP Fiori design.
• Experience with SAP FPSL (Financial Product Subledger) helpful.
• Experience with Financial Services including CFO functions a plus.
• Experience in drafting technical specifications Unit testing skills.
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment and can work on multiple assignments at once Ability to own and drive technical solutions.
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Strong technical, analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to mentor less experienced staff Highly organized and collaborative.
• 5-10 years related work experience in a technical role.
• BA or BS in Computer Science.
Skills and Experience:
• Abap, architecture, documentation, drafting, excellent communication skills.
• Finance, Highly organized, Integration, Integration design, Mentor, Problem-solving, Project lifecycle, Sap, Technical specifications, Unit testing, Actuarial, Financial services, Inbound and outbound, Integrator, R/3, Very organized.
• English (Read, Write, Speak).
Minimum Degree Required:
• Bachelor''s Degree