|Published||August 17, 2022|
Link Technologies in Las Vegas, NV is currently seeking an SAP ABAP and Technical Support. This will be a remote, contract opportunity. The SAP ABAP and Technical Support position will provide maintenance support, project research, development, enhancement, configuration, design, build, testing and deployment within the HCM and Financials and Logistics modules.
· Minimum five (5) years of relevant work experience preferred.
· Three (3) years of experience in SAP implementing and supporting functionality within the SAP HCM and Financials/Logistics.
· Five (5) years of experience in developing/deploying SAP ABAP Reports, Interfaces, Data Conversion, Forms preferred.
· Five (5) years of experience in Web Dynpro ABAP Applications preferred.
· Five (5) years of ABAP development experience related to BADI’s, enhancements implementations, etc.
· Hands-On experience in SAP ABAP Programming.
· Certification in SAP ABAP Programming is preferred.
· Advanced knowledge of SAP Enterprise Core Component (ECC) HCM and Financials/Logistics programming.
· Sound knowledge of SAP enhancements and their implementation and programming.
· Ability to create robust technical documentation for future reference and maintainability.
· Ability to trouble-shoot issues, including the ability to conduct related research and work with the County Team to raise SAP Customer messages as needed.
· Ability to quickly decipher and understand custom code.
· Knowledge required to debug system related issues.
· SAP project management skills and experience following SAP Best Practices.
· Ability to work with limited direction.
· Strong teamwork and customer support focus.
· Familiar with testing strategies, technical monitoring, and incident management.
· Must have an analytical, results-driven and solution-oriented approach.
· Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written presentation and listening.
· Excellent spoken and written English.
· Ability to cross train and transfer knowledge to Client’s support teams
· Ability to effectively collaborate and engage with all team members
· Ability to plan and organize work and responsibilities, good facilitation skills.