|Date Posted||June 27, 2020|
Kforce has a client in search of an SAP ABAP - AIF Developer in Austin, TX.
The SAP Senior Software Engineer contributes to the software design, development, and deployment of technical and application solutions that meet business requirements and are cost effective and sustainable. The SAP Senior Software Engineer has the ability to take business requirements and develop the conceptual and/or technical design Using AIF add-on in S4/CAR application to run in production. In addition, SAP Senior Software Engineers may be involved in application configuration, performance tuning, and testing.
- The candidate will be responsible for architecting, designing, developing and supporting AIF add-on applications in both S/4 & CAR landscapes
- Translates business goals into appropriate solutions while assessing feasibility and optimization of the solution; Participates in the development of cost/benefit analysis
- Cultivates and demonstrates industry-specific business process knowledge and familiarity with relevant enterprise, business unit, and functional strategies, objectives, and plans
- Proactively identify process improvements including clear and concise solution definitions
- Develops proof of concepts to demonstrate proposed technical solutions
- Develops and maintains working relationships with a diverse group of business, functional and technical teams
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, with the ability to explain complex solutions to lay persons, demonstrate smart design techniques and mentor junior team members