|July 25, 2018
Unleash your potential at IGT, the global leader in the design, development, manufacturing, distribution, and sales of computerized gaming equipment, software, and network systems. We are driven Unleash your potential at IGT. IGT is the global leader in the design, development, manufacturing, distribution, and sales of computerized gaming equipment, software, and network systems. We are driven to be innovative developing and delivering award-winning products and technology. Innovative thinking, career development, and the freedom to express new ideas in a casual environment create the dynamic IGT culture. IGT’s ERP/Information Technology team creates value for IGT by facilitating business growth and top-line value, by enhancing employee productivity, and by driving business efficiency and bottom-line results. We also deploy next-generation IT capabilities to improve the efficiency of IT operations. IGT’s global ERP/IT team maintains a highly collaborative, communicative work environment with an exciting project portfolio designed to deliver IGT competitive advantage. Integrity, creativity, passion, and the desire to have fun at work are highly valued characteristics at IGT. Be a part of the exciting future with our ERP/ Information technology team. First Year Goals
• This position will provide hands-on SAP/Salesforce expertise to design, develop, test, and implement programs, including reports, interfaces, and data conversions.
• Adhere to and enforce software development methodology on projects for consistent results.
• Follow departmental procedures for the preparation, execution, and validation of change control documentation.
• Test and debug programs to verify accuracy and completeness.
• Design and execute user acceptance testing and procedures with Business Systems Analysts and clients utilizing advanced in-depth knowledge of clients business processes.
• Creates technical specifications for SAP/Salesforce -based software applications that improve business processes
• Write and documents software code that results in desired functionality within SAP/Salesforce
• Effectively plan resource and tasks, make decisions, deliver results, build effective relationships and stay current with relevant technology and innovation.
• Good written and oral communication skills