|Published||July 19, 2023|
Are you a Sales Executive that has an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant industry and SAP experience, and demonstrated selling attributes/techniques? If so, Deloitte Services LP is looking for a top-performing Sales Executive to pursue clients within its SAP Service Line for the West Region.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte's businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, these sales executives focus their highly skilled efforts in securing relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the sales process.
What you'll do:
The Sales Executive is responsible for building Deloitte's SAP market share in our West Region. The role involves:
- Creating awareness, building relationships with key executives, and developing/pursuing leads
- Supporting direct marketing campaigns - including following up on tele-marketing efforts
- Assisting consultants to qualify and win opportunities
- Creating strategic and tactical plans to uncover and close a range of revenue projects
- Infiltrating and influencing decision-makers at the highest levels within 'large enterprise' and 'mid-market' accounts
- Leveraging executive level relationships to introduce Deloitte LLP, and create and pursue selling opportunities
- Demand management, i.e., work with the consultants and delivery groups to determine the solution details and approach
- Teamwork, fostering relationships, and developing consensus
- Successful track record of sales, selling software solutions within assigned territory
- A minimum of 10-12+ years' experience managing complex clients
- Experience selling high end, project-based, professional consulting services, characterized by long sales cycles and both large and small dollar transactions
- Significant business relationships with senior client executives
- Ability to work as a team player
- Strong presentation skills
- Good knowledge of enterprise software solutions in the marketplace
- An ability to gain access and influence decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations
- Experience crafting and executing strategic and tactical plans to close large revenue projects
- Experience selling intangibles
- Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- SAP experience
- Established relationships with Executives and Sales Representatives at SAP
- Undergraduate degree/Advanced Degree
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $137,400.00-$282,100.00. You may also be eligible to participate in a sales incentive program, whereby you may be eligible to receive certain incentive compensation amounts based on achievement of certain sales goals set forth each year, subject to the terms and conditions of any applicable program document.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
Deloitte's purpose is to make an impact that matters for our clients, our people, and in our communities. We are creating trust and confidence in a more equitable society. At Deloitte, purpose is synonymous with how we work every day. It defines who we are. We are focusing our collective efforts to advance sustainability, equity, and trust that come to life through our core commitments. Learn more about Deloitte's purpose, commitments, and impact.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: 151348