|Published||September 19, 2022|
A utilities client is looking for an SAP Solutions Architect to join their team. This positions primary responsibility will be to lead and manage CIS transformation Programs efforts at different stages from Business Process Design to solution design, development and deployment. The role will require extensive experience in SAP S/4 HANA Utilities (ISU). Looking for a candidate with a strong utility domain background and an expert who understands industry-specific needs, with extensive experience implementing CIS solutions for Gas or Electric Utilities specific to SAP Utilities. The Candidate will need to have experience in implementing CIS solutions in North American Utilities markets. Rich experience in the Utilities Industry with in-depth industry expertise including the industry/digital/technology trends. This role requires a broad understanding of the SAPs IS-Utilities solution and broad knowledge in various key areas which can include: Customer Service/Front Office/C4C, Device Management, AMI, Billing, FI-CA, Cloud for Energy, Cloud for Utilities, etc.
Remote Eligible within service territories (DE, MD, PA, VA, OH, NC, GA & FL)
Relocation Assistance Available!
- Bachelors degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- 7 years SAP experience in the Utilities Industry with a focus on the IS-U solution (S/4 HANA Utilities) and meter-to-cash functionality
- Full-cycle implementation experience in utility (Electricity/Water/Gas) Domain, with hands on technical and deployment experience of CIS & Billing Systems in SAP Utilities
- Should be able to do As-Is, To-Be models, do the BRD design/blue-prints, able to map business process to best practices
- Should be able to lead the design, build, test and deploy solution in SAP ISU with proficiency in WRICEF (Workflows, Reports, Interface, Conversions, Extensions, and Forms)
- Experience in business process and technical set up of Move-In/Move-Out, Disconnect/Reconnect processes, public assistance, Field Service / Work Order Management, daily and month end closing
- Integration experience with edge systems - finance system (GL), GIS, Payment, Bill Print, Credit and collection applications, dispatch portal, meter reading and call center applications
- Knowledge / certification of S4 HANA/Scrum Master / Agile Coach
- PMP or comparable certification.
- ITIL for Service Delivery Management