Remote SAP Analyst with Security Clearance
|Published||April 23, 2022|
TCI has an immediate need for a Remote SAP Analyst. This is not a C2C opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity through April 2023. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, the available benefits package includes Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Life/Disability Insurance and 401k. Please note this position requires US Citizenship and a DoD Secret Security Clearance prior to start. SUMMARY This is a long-term contract role providing expert level business process guidance on US Navy ERP's SAP requirements and design for the Business Office. The candidate will work in designing/configuring business processes in SAP FI. The FI process will continue with automating the management and external reporting of general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and cash management; managing posting periods and period end closing; and enabling open and integrated data flow between financial account and the other components of the SAP system. RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide SAP FI expertise to confirm/develop/test business requirements in support of upgrade.
* Provide configuration, data migration, interface, and functional support as necessary.
* Lead design of FI interfaces, conversion programs, reports, and enhancements.
* Develop and maintain systems documentation including business process procedures, functional design specifications, process flows, and test cases.
* Support development of training work products and respond to trainer questions.
* Define user authorization requirements.
* Provide help desk support, assisting and resolving end user support problems, resolving FI defects ('break/fix'), analyzing proposed improvements or changes to the Navy ERP FI solution and system.
* Prepare/conduct briefings, demos or training sessions as needed. REQUIREMENTS
* 1+ years of SAP experience, possessing SME level knowledge in one or more functional/module area.
* Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field is required OR an additional four (4) years of relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelor's Degree.
* Previous experience in the Government/Military/Federal vertical.
* Comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and ability to lead and plan high impact assignments.
* Experience evaluating performance results and recommending major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
* Previously functioned as a technical expert across multiple project assignments and supervising others in a Senior role, if applicable.
* Experienced in software development lifecycle surrounding requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, documentation, test (unit, functional, integration, regression, stress, and user acceptance), implementation.
* Additional experience in post-production support of standard and custom business solutions supporting the FI and FM SAP modules (Tier III).
* Previous US Navy ERP Business Office experience is highly preferred.
* Must currently possess or have the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance prior to start. TCI will assist with clearance transfers and/or applications. Experienced (Non-Manager) Exempt Application Instructions Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!