|Date Posted||May 22, 2019|
Position Aviation Quality Assurance Inspector with SAP 1st shift
Location: Dallas, TX (75261)
Pay Rate Pay $18.50 - $20.50
Duration Contract 6+ months
1st Shift 1st M-F 7:30am - 4:30pm
Start Date ASAP
Meet inspection accuracy requirements
• Enter information in SAP and Scan Material in and Scan Material out of QA
- Certs and reports Parts and scanning
- Additional task as directed by Supervisor
- Visually inspect part to verify correct item, quantity, and part markings
- Scan parts into the QA department for inspection by QA Inspectors.
- Complete part verification's compliant to Company requirements.
- Work in other QA areas as directed by QA Leadership
- Route work according to its weight requirement and re-direct if necessary
- Complete verification compliant to Customer flow down requirements.
This 1st shift position is to provide support to the Quality Assurance Department for customer order verification, in compliance with Company's procedures, Regulatory requirements (FAA, CAA, etc.) and customer requirements.
Primary Role will be scanning parts nightly.
Process picks into the QA department for inspection by QA Inspectors.
Complete part verification compliant to Company's Requirements.
Work in other QA areas as directed by QA Leadership.
Route work according to its weight requirement and re-direct if necessary.
Complete verification compliant to Customer flow down requirements.
Enter information in SAP and scan material in and out of QA.
- SAP able to use SAP software
- Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong familiarity with aircraft parts and processes is required
- A&P license is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Aviation is a plus
- Pass Drug Test
- Pass background check
Please send qualified Resumes to Daniel [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Please write JOB ID # 56981 on subject line of your email
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.