|Date Posted||November 9, 2020|
Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we’re committed to more and technology is a key factor in making more happen – more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what’s important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
QA Manager- SAP
- Developing comprehensive testing strategy for complex multi-year business transformation program deploying system solutions across a variety of technologies including SAP S4HANA, GRC, SCP, Ariba, BW and HANA Enterprise.
- At least 10+ experience in SAP projects with 6-7 years as test manager leading large team
- Resource should have experience in SAP S/4 HANA implementation as Test manager
- Must have experience in Testing Lifecycle, Testing Expertise, Testing techniques, Testing management, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management.
- Experience using Tricentis TOSCA for automation is plus
- Should have knowledge on critical master data like material master, BOMs, Routing, Business Partners (Customer, Vendor)
- Need to have basic knowledge on SAP Modules like FI-CO, SD, MM, PP, PM, EWM, ME
- Awareness on SAP authorization concept and understanding of ABAP concepts along with interface concepts like BAPI, RFC, IDOCs etc.
- Full system development life cycles hands-on experience: Analysis, designing, coding, testing, performance tuning and documentation
- Drive and lead Unit, integration and User acceptance testing
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines along with Multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to coordinate and work in an onsite-offshore environment. Drive the offshore team for testing effectively
- Effectively interacts with various levels of users, super users, management, and corporate staff in a team-oriented IT environment.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Project).
- To be the SPOC for all testing phases of all project streams and the defect resolution meeting
- Ensure seamless and smooth coordination between various test phases
- Propose suitable alternate options and facilitating the final decision for test planning & test execution Provides input to the preparation of project plan by prioritizing the work effort to ensure proper prioritization
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.