Project Manager- SAP Security with Security Clearance
|Published||February 2, 2023|
|Location||Colorado Springs, CO|
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Project Manager- SAP Security to join our team in Colorado Springs, CO . Project Manager- SAP Security will contribute directly to a customer organization Government Program Manager (GPM); and reporting to the ManTech Corporation PM . The Project Manager- SAP Security primary function will be supporting the SAOSS Contract Customer, Department of Defense (DoD) agencies, such as HQ Air Force, Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) and Military Compartments efforts associated with the SAOSS Contract, and will provide "day-to-day" technical and administrative multi-discipline analysis for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities to include technical and administrative support for all aspects of the program's design, development, deployment, and sustainment related to the execution of the office life cycle program protection processes; the PPM will also assist with the planning, staffing, and budgets, as the assignment relates to the delivery of specialized security support services, and to ensure the timely delivery of contractual commitments to the government. Performance shallinclude: * Ability to lead in the establishment of program security procedures, structure, and program classification guidance, and project management for complex SAPs in support of US military operations * Ability to develop/monitor metrics on completeness, progress, and status of Air Force SAP Security programs and projects * Brief all levels of personnel, both in the government and senior civilian services, on a variety of security related topics * Responsibility for management of all aspects of a major Space Force support contract to include leadership, technical performance, personnel, and financial performance * Ability to develop/monitor a comprehensive tracking mechanism for Air Force SAP Security project milestones * Provide expertise on protecting critical elements of SAPs * Ensure success of Air Force SAPs by consulting with government and contractor stakeholders on project requirements, SAP securityissues and milestone progress * Serve as the Assistant to the Division's Strategic Engagement Lead in the planning, business development, and strategic outreach to carry out the Division's mission.
* Provides program support for strategic outreach to, Air Force, Air Force MAJCOMs, Space Force, Space Force Commands, and OSD.
* Program support includes, but is not limited to, data management, meeting formulation, execution, and follow-up, action item follow-up, generation of meeting notes for distribution to the highest levels.
* Organize and oversee technical performance on the contract and ensure delivery of all required deliverables * Acts as alternate meeting attendee when Strategic Engagement Lead cannot attend providing concise feedback after the meeting.
* Communicate daily with peers within the business unit as well as customers, and Senior Subject Matter Experts (SME's) to identify and resolve problems and challenges, ensuring sound execution of contracted effort. Resolve issues requiring senior level (government and corporate) attention. * Work to develop process improvement and innovation; Identify, develop, and implement efficiencies that enhance productivity and/or reduce overall contract costs to the government. * Position will require the development of an understanding of AFRL, USSF, USAF, and OSD requirements, priorities, and visions and assigned division developed technologies address DAF/OSD needs.
* Position requires good oral and written communication skills which will be required in the generation of meeting notes and development of briefing materials for consumption by Higher Headquarters (HHQ) as well as occasionally acting as meeting coordinator and moderator.
* Working with and influencing key stakeholders
* Strong analytical / problem solving skills including the ability to manage/direct complex projects
* Ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders to solve problems and achieve shared objectives
* Experience with and willingness to tackle issues across a wide spectrum Experience: * 8 yearsrelated experience * 10 years of experience in the Special Access and/or SCI communities in positions of increasing responsibility * 5 years of program/project experience including specific experience with the Air Force SAP community Education: * Bachelor'sdegree in a related area or equivalent experience (4 years) . Security Clearance: * Current Top-Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility * Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information * Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph Other Requirements: * Strongly Desire Professional Development Program (APDP) position with ability to obtain Level II non-critical certification in in PGM MGMT. within 24-months to meet APDP requirements or a waiver must be obtained.
* Software development program protection during system integration
* Knowledgeof Defense Procurement and Acquisition processes highly desired * Willingness to travel within the organizational geographic Area of Responsibility (AOR) (note - could be extensive, and will include both air and ground transportation) * Regular travel (~25%) will be required for the position, pending lifting of COVID restriction
* Regular telework is allowed with GPM authorization.
* Independent and proactive
* Experience as a Team Lead
* Experience in Program/Project Management and Project Planning
* Experience in working in cross-functional teams
* Effective oral and written communication skills
* Must be familiar with DoD, National and applicable service and agency security policy, manuals, and standards. Strong leadership skills and the ability to develop/lead a high performing team focused on the customer's mission * Outstanding analytic and problem-solving skills * Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DoD, military/civilian personnel, and industry partners * Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) * Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license.The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone. ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click and provide your name and contact information.