|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||February 6, 2021|
Project Manager - SAP IS Retail/SD
San Francisco, CA
Job ID 2021-5122
Solugenix is working with an exciting start-up in the San Francisco Bay Area that is revolutionizing the retail industry. Unique opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing start-ups. This is a long-term consulting opportunity and will be based out of San Francisco, CA.
Our client is seeking SAP IS Retail/SD Project Manager. The ideal candidate will have strong experience with SAP IS Retail along with basic project management and time management skills.
- Expertise with SAP IS Retail.
- AFS can be substituted, but SAP IS Retail is highly preferred.
- Experience with SD (preferred secondary skills).
- Experience with SAP MM is required, only if you do not have experience with IS Retail/SD.
- Project management and time management skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects with 100's of moving parts.
- Cross-functional integration with SAP FI/CO.
- Ability to read ABAP programs.
- Exposure to Master Data Management, PLM, P2P, OTC, Inventory Management, costing cycle, Reporting, and e-commerce.
- Experience in Retail POS, Backstage, and Merchandising operations.
- Hands-on expertise in writing Functional and Technical specifications.
- Should have a natural, insatiable curiosity around how to help a business become more efficient through the elegant design and function of a powerful ERP system.
- You consistently demonstrate the ability to handle large, complex systems projects, with a track record of going live on time and on or under budget.
- Self-starter; at ease working in a less structured start-up environment.
- The desire to work for a mission is driven by a consumer brand.
- 10+ years of experience with SAP ERP.
- Extensive experience with retail and e-commerce customer domains helpful.
- BA/BS or equivalent, MA/MS preferred.
- SAP Certification, Project Management certification a plus.
- People management and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage 2 resources.
- Ability to communicate and present well.
- Able to drive business requirement discussions with users.
- Perform relevant as-is analysis, business requirements definition, testing, documentation, and training.
- Drive business requirement discussions with users.
- Knowledge of new dimensional SAP and Non-SAP products including HANA.
- Design and implement data integrations and interfaces to ensure 100% reliable and timely data flow between our various systems and into or out of SAP including EDI (856ASN, 856SC).
- Business Process Re-engineering and Process Mapping.
- Work with Tech, Ops, Retail, International, Finance, Analytics, and other cross-functional business teams.
- Work with external consultants and internal teams to efficiently manage and complete projects on time.
- Help ensure daily interfaces and regular reports are running smoothly, completely, and accurately.
- Perform routine reporting, analysis, and ad hoc/special projects, support as needed.