|Published||August 30, 2018|
|Location||North Wales, PA|
NORTH WALES, PA
Preferred candidates should have SAP MM/P2P/Ariba implementation experience(not only experience in the use of those tools).SAP P2P-yes with priority to configuration/deployment experience is required.
- Manages SAP US implementation for Procurement.
- Person will assist in the implementation of SAP ECC for Procurement in the US. Project is already underway and is in Migration and UAT phases.
- Will work with Procurement staff already engaged on the project assisting in completion of activities.
- Provide direction to project team using previous experience and recommendations to team for improved execution of project tasks.
- Will manage all Procurement related activities ensuring clear, transparent responsibilities and structured plan being followed and status, issues and risks being properly recorded, tracked and communicated with Procurement Systems Lead.
Candidates must have recently participated in a P2P implementation.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP Procurement modules including Ariba.
- Undergraduate/BA/BS degree in technology, finance or supply chain related field.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills and detail orientation.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, yet work as a team with the Enterprise SAP teams.
- Must have initiative and decision-making skills with the ability to determine the correct action or approach.
This 5+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Michelle: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #18-01212
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE