|Published||January 26, 2023|
Business Title: 98129 | Production Planner
Location: Rockville, MD 20852
Job Type: Contract (10 M+)
Must Have: SAP Experience
- This client is currently looking for a Production Planner in Rockville, MD.
- The Planner is responsible for utilizing SAP to assure on-time delivery of raw materials to the manufacturing groups so that the GMP Manufacturing of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient can meet the agreed-upon schedule.
- The Planner interacts with SAP with respect to GMP materials planning and scheduling.
- Procedures: Ensures compliance with relevant Standard Operating Procedures and cGMP practices and updates and prepares, reviews, and maintains department procedures, SOPs, WIs, and training documents. Receives and provides training on Production Planning processes as needed.
- Schedules: Influences and manages raw material flow to meet customer requirements for manufactured biopharmaceutical drug value streams by creating, releasing, modifying, and reviewing process orders, prioritizing QCRM workload to assure material availability, scrapping materials using appropriate policies, tracing, and resolving inventory discrepancies, monitoring inventory levels that impact MRP, and troubleshooting MRP issues/discrepancies with guidance. The role holder represents the customer in the manufacturing processes.
- Influences Purchasing Plan: Monitors and adjusts MRP elements in M-ERP as information is provided. Verifies forecasts provided by Global Planning.
- Reviews the accuracy of M-ERP information data and update master data as needed.
- Participates in cross-functional project teams and leads/participates in department problem-solving teams.