|Published||August 4, 2023|
Utegration is a leading global Software Consulting Firm serving the Utilities & Energy industries and built on the talent and diversity of a highly motivated team. We are seeking an experienced and innovative team member to further the company's goal of becoming an employer of choice for talented individuals who deliver excellence in all they do, aspire to deliver world class service, and seek the rewards and opportunities associated with being a high performer in a fast growing company.
We are expanding the Utility4U product development team and seeking a solution architect with passion on how to best apply the technologies to solve business problems, and with solid client experience to deliver high quality products for enterprise usage. Our Utility4U ISU Functional Specialist will expertise required to maintain, improve, upgrade, and implement new components of the preconfigured SAP S/4 HANA and Service Cloud solution for utilities.
- Manage the solution architecture, including analysis, research, design and development of new functionality and integration with key applications and services within the SAP ecosystem
- Support cross-module and third-party integrations.
- Develop and refine system documentation, including business processes, configuration, functional specifications, and test use cases.
- Analyze, recommend, and implement solutions to support new and complex process requirements.
- Provide leadership and insight to mature the preconfigured solution, embrace new functionality and support new and existing customers.
- Apply SAP Feature and Support Packages to stay aligned with the SAP roadmap
- Analyze SAP upgrade changes, system and process impacts, and level of effort
- Plan, estimate, implement, document and test new components and solutions
- Coordinate with the development team to code reports, interfaces, enhancements, workflow and forms to meet business requirements
- Coordinate with other functional teams to deliver seamless business processes
- Research new functionality and solutions to mature the preconfigured solution
- Provide level 3 support for existing customers being support by the AMS organization
- Support existing customer upgrades and application of SAP Feature and Support Packages
- 8-10 years' experience in functional SAP ISU implementations and system support
- 8-10 years' SAP implementation experience in the Utility Industry
- Ability to support two to three of the following ISU components and cloud solutions (Billing, Device Management, CX Customer Engagement, CX Service Cloud, FICA)
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field
Utegration is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with your request and contact information.
Visit the following link for information related to Washington, California, and Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: www.utegration.com/careers-2/colorado-principal-consultant/