|Published||August 25, 2022|
|Location||White Plains, NY|
Analyze and solve Procurement system/technical issues in a timely manner. Respond to SAP HELP desk inquiries for procurement system related questions and issues. Create necessary reports; provide Ad-hoc data extractions; Provide SAP ERP and SAP Ariba sourcing functional support for procurement and materials management related activity and troubleshoot any issues.
Job Functions & Responsibilities
Provide SAP ERP and SAP Ariba sourcing functional support for procurement and materials management related activity and troubleshoot any issues.
• Responsible for enhancements and maintenance of SAP MM module related to procurement, warehousing, and inventory transactions.
• Provide training to SAP procurement users. Support site procurement and fleet operations in all SAP MM requests and training.
• Analyze and solve Procurement system issues in a timely manner. Respond to SAP HELP desk inquiries for procurement system related questions and issues.
• Implement additional functionality to SAP MM modules, and perform testing.
• Collect and analyze procurement data required for various reports on procurement activity including contract and inventory related activity.
• Prepare various management reports using SAP data including state mandated annual report of procurement contracts.
• Prepare and conduct classroom training for various user groups on SAP Procurement and SAP Ariba applications along with, procurement applications on Procurement website and Share Point applications.
• Prepare and maintain end user procedures and training/user guides for SAP MM related functionality.
Technical knowledge of SAP Materials Management (MM) module, screens, tables, transaction codes, SAP Query and Reports required
• Technical knowledge of SAP Ariba SIPM, Sourcing, Supplier Risk modules is a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including but not limited to Word, Excel, Access and Power Point.
• Strong knowledge of procurement systems and processes to support end users is required.
• Strong communication skills and customer service support as well as organizational skills required.