|Date Posted||May 25, 2019|
Position: Pro Systems Analyst – SAP PI/PO
Position Type: Contract (4-6 months) OPEN to C2C
Position Location: Dallas, TX
Position Details: Support the ERP environment consisting of SAP BSOH, Ariba, Success Factors, SalesForce and various other applications. Define systems strategy, develop systems requirements, design and prototype testing, and define support procedures, plus implement workable business solutions Provide solutions to complex business problems Translate user s requests into application system solutions. Analyze system user requirements to define and design system configuration, enhancements, and modifications Work closely with the business and functional teams regarding the viability of business requirements and the potential impact upon the global template Support the implementation and migration of projects.
- Creation of PI/PO functional technical designs for integration scenario requirements
- Development in Enterprise Services Repository and configuration in interface builder
- Perform performance analysis and tuning for individual interfaces
- Ensure interface connectivity is configured between SAP and legacy systems
- Promote component reuse strategy across all development environments
- Provide technical quality assurance
- Monitor message processing and message throughput
- Utilize SAP PI/PO 7.4 and SAP Cloud Platform Integration or HCI tools mapping tools/editors and be proficient in different mapping styles Graphical Mapping, Java Mapping, Groovy Script, XSLT Mapping to create custom interfaces to Hybris Commerce and other applications.
- 6-8 years of SAP PI/PO experience with E2E Implementations/Global Roll outs etc
- Must be having client facing experience, able to demonstrate SAP Integration solutions and map customer business process to such as HCI, CPI SAP PO etc
- Expert level understanding of SAP various versions of PI/PO
- Strong knowledge in EDI capabilities while integrating with Third party partners
- Strong Experience on SAP PO 7.5 on Single Stack hands-on experience on CPI
- Strong Experience in Graphical, XSLT, Java Mapping
- Should have good experience in handling IDOC AAE, JMS, SOAP, FTP, SFTP EDI adapters
- Knowledge in writing UDFS and ability to customize adapters or create adapter modules in PO
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.