|Published||July 17, 2023|
Moderna is seeking a Principal Systems Engineer who will support the design, development, implementation, and technical support of SAP EWM and internal warehouse across Moderna's pharmaceutical manufacturing environment. This position will play a key role in supporting the Logistics' strategy and will collaborate cross functionally to align data, processes and technology throughout the deployment of solutions.
This is a great opportunity for someone to who has always wanted to a have a great impact on shaping the outcome of supply chain solutions in a fast-paced pharmaceutical environment.
Here's What You'll Do
- Partner with the EWM Principal System Engineer to define the best design and architecture of EWM
- Be the key point of contact for internal logistics business units
- Perform business analysis and SAP ERP S/4 system support of the supply chain units in a fast-paced clinical and commercial drugs manufacturing environment.
- Support and enhance the actual EWM solution.
- Support Phase 3 clinical trial for our Personalized Cancer Vaccine and later commercial phase of it
- Support Odyssey program (SAP greenfield implementation at Moderna)
- Support Resilience program by implementing SAP EWM on the future internal manufacturing Moderna sites around the world
- Support data analysis, program debugging and report writing
- Write business design documents, functional specs, test scripts, SOPs
- Support SAP projects to drive continuous improvement for logistics activities
Here's What You'll Need (Minimum Qualifications)
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the design, configuration and testing of solutions across an SAP system
- Proven experience in the following submodules
- EWM and/or WM / HUM SAP modules
- Inventory management (IM)
- Logistics execution (LG / LE) - Intra and Intercompany stock transfers
- PP-PI and QM integration with EWM
- Experience with proposing functional solutions to developers when writing functional specs
- Experience in an FDA regulated environment such as pharma and/or medical device
- Bachelor's degree required; a combination of education and experience may be considered
Here's What You'll Bring to the Table (Preferred Qualifications)
- Familiarity of SAP S/4
- Experience with drug product serialization and serialization software
- Multiple years of experience engaging with business partners
- Experience with the technical integration between SAP EWM and automation layer
- A desire to make an impact as part of a high-growth, transformational company that is Bold, Relentless, Curious, and Collaborative
Moderna is pleased to provide you and your family with a comprehensive and innovative suite of benefits, including:
- Highly competitive and inclusive medical, dental and vision coverage options
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses
- Lifestyle Spending Account funds to help you engage in personal enrichment and self-care activities
- Family care benefits, including subsidized back-up care options and on-demand tutoring
- Free premium access to fitness, nutrition, and mindfulness classes
- Exclusive preferred pricing on Peloton fitness equipment
- Adoption and family-planning benefits
- Dedicated care coordination support for our LGBTQ+ community
- Generous paid time off, including:
•Vacation, sick time and holidays
•Volunteer time to participate within your community
•Discretionary year-end shutdown
•Paid sabbatical after 5 years; every 3 years thereafter
- Generous Paid Leave offerings, including 18 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for all new parents
- 401k match and Financial Planning tools
- Moderna-paid Life, LTD and STD insurance coverages, as well as voluntary benefit options
- Complimentary concierge service including home services research, travel booking, and entertainment requests
- Free parking or subsidized commuter passes
- Location-specific perks and extras!
Since our founding in 2010, we have aspired to build the leading mRNA technology platform, the infrastructure to reimagine how medicines are created and delivered, and a world-class team. We believe in giving our people a platform to change medicine and an opportunity to change the world.
By living our mission, values, and mindsets every day, our people are the driving force behind our scientific progress and our culture. Together, we are creating a culture of belonging and building an organization that cares deeply for our patients, our employees, the environment, and our communities.
We are proud to have been recognized as a Science Magazine Top Biopharma Employer, a Fast Company Best Workplace for Innovators, and a Great Place to Work in the U.S.
If you want to make a difference and join a team that is changing the future of medicine, we invite you to visit modernatx.com/careers to learn more about our current opportunities.
Moderna is a smoke-free, alcohol-free and drug-free work environment.
Moderna is a place where everyone can grow. If you meet the Basic Qualifications for the role and you would be excited to contribute to our mission every day, please apply!
Moderna is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Moderna is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry or citizenship, ethnicity, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, or any other personal characteristic protected under applicable law. Moderna is an E-Verify Employer in the United States. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Belonging, Inclusion, and Diversity are critical to the success of our company and our impact on society. We're focused on attracting, retaining, developing, and advancing our employees and believe that by cultivating diverse experiences, backgrounds, and ideas, we can provide an environment where every employee is able to contribute their best.
Moderna is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to qualified job applicants with disabilities. Any applicant requiring an accommodation in connection with the hiring process and/or to perform the essential functions of the position for which the applicant has applied should make a request to the Talent Acquisition Partner or contact the Accommodations team at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. (EEO/AAP Employer)