|Date Posted||May 14, 2019|
Experis - A Manpower Company is engaged with one of the global leaders in Oil & Gas industries. We are looking to help our client to identify Principal SAP MM and PM Analyst with very strong experience with SAP Plant Maintenance (PM). It's a Full Time Opportunity based out of Houston, TX. Great company to work with!!
- 20% Bonus Eligibility, 5 Weeks of Vacation, Restricted Stock Option, Company Pension, + Leave policy 9/ 80
About the job:
- Individual Contributor roles -Need Strong Client Facing skills.
- Need someone who can Form Strategy, Road Map for the projects.
- It's a Combination of both Delivery and Customer facing.
- It's a Functional position.
- This role is heavily focused towards SAP PM - Need someone very strong experience with SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) - 10+ years in SAP PM.
- Should have strong experience with SAP MM as well.
- Should have done Global Implementation projects - Minimum 3 FLC Global Implementation. / Greenfield Implementation projects
- They are using ASAP Methodology.
- 25% Travel in a year within US - this is MAX. Approx. once in 2 months few days to visit other BP Locations.
- Experience with Oil and GAS, Petro chemical Industry or similar would be perfect fit- But it's not required.
- Company is currently using ECC 6.0// (latest Version is ECC 7.0)
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)