|Published||July 26, 2023|
|Location||Juno Beach, FL|
Requisition ID: 74716
Florida Power & Light Company is America's largest electric company, providing clean, affordable, and reliable electricity to more than 12 million people in Florida. We operate one of the cleanest power generation fleets in the U.S. and our reliability is among the best in the nation. Our goal is to achieve Real Zero carbon emissions from our operations by 2045 by expanding our solar capacity, increasing battery storage and bringing new renewable energy opportunities to Florida, while improving customer affordability and reliability. Are you interested in becoming a game-changer in the energy industry? Join our world-class team today!
Position Specific Description
Highly preferred skills
15+ years of SAP Utilities Module (ISU) Functional Financial (FICA) and/or Billing experience.
Responsible for design, specification, and configuration of SAP ISU application to implement enhancements, project deliverables and support. Proactive identification of opportunities to use SAP functionality to better to support business processes. Individuals will work with project managers, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Managers, and information technology and business representatives to keep abreast of operational issues, initiatives and strategies with a potential SAP impact.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to configure an SAP System from scratch in terms of Financial Configuration (FICA).
- Be able to design SAP ISU FICA Business Solutions and provide architecture.
- Be intimately familiar with all of the SAP Financial (FICA) objects and their interrelationships within the system
- Possesses a strong familiarity with business processes that are in their area of business focus
- Establishes and manages effective customer relationships with users of business, financial and
- operations systems as well as technical team members
- Applies advanced analytical skills within functional area to decompose work into manageable
- value-based units
- Responds to requests, identifies conflicts, and make recommendations where needed
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems
- Uses knowledge of business processes to identify interdependencies and functional gaps
- Builds strong working understanding of the technical solution being delivered and can analyze
- and determine failure points in the solution
- Contributes to the application testing process directly and in support of end users
- Creates and updates documentation, as appropriate for selected project framework
- Maintains a familiarity with market trends in technology
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Competencies: Must be well organized, confidant in managing multiple simultaneous initiatives with minimal supervision, and demonstrates initiative daily. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, in order to present solutions to all levels - technical experts through management.