|Location||Juno Beach, FL|
|Date Posted||April 24, 2021|
Our enterprise architecture team is seeking a principal SAP architect with technical and business expertise to help drive the future strategy of our ERP landscape across multiple business units. A self-starter, who can effectively navigate a complex matrix organizational structure, managing teams through influence.
*This position can report to either Juno Beach or Miami, FL.
- SAP Financials
- ECC or S/4 Financial Accounting, Controlling, Treasury Management, Investment Management, Project Systems, Workflow, Cost Flow
- Supply Chain
- Materials Management, Logistics Execution, Warehouse Management, Production Planning, Plant Maintenance, Sales and Distribution
- HR/Payroll Modules, MSS Manager Self Service, ESS Employee Self Service
- Master Data Organization Structures, and integration with other SAP Platforms including SRM, EWM, APO, BW/BPC, Success Factors, Ariba, Fieldglass, & GRC.
- Strong functional knowledge of IMG Configuration and BADI/ABAP enhancement capabilities
- Multiple implementations of ECC or S/4HANA desired
- Performance tuning experience
- 5 – 7 years’ implementation experience as an IT solutions architect with hands-on technical experience
- 5 – 7 years working and operational experience in multiple functional disciplines including CFO Organizations, Financial Planning & Analysis, Procurement & Sourcing, Employee HR and Payroll, Material Handling and Warehousing, Production Planning
- Technical skills and experience include configuring, modelling process flows, defining user exit/enhancement processing, SAP ECC Finance & Controlling (ECC FI/CO), Financial processes, assessment and settlement processes, internal order to WBS roll-up functions. exposure to S/4HANA desired
- Ability to establish trusted, effective working relationships with other departments.
- A history of creative solution development, drive to innovate and automate
- Used to agile, fast paced, dynamic project environments
Desired Technical / SAP Skills & Experience:
- SAP S/4 HANA implementation experience
- Strong functional knowledge of SAP financial modules including FI-CO, FERC, GL, A/P, A/R, PS, IM, and OPA
- Strong functional knowledge of SAP Supply Chain modules including FI-CO, FERC, MM, LO, EWM, Project Systems and IP
- Strong knowledge of SAP Transport collection and migration process
- Competent with SAP security/authorization design and implementation
Keep abreast of the latest developments in the SAP S/4 HANA space
This position develops and maintains high-level designs for overall logical and technical IT architecture. Employees in this role provide leadership, strategic decision-making, and guidance within technical disciplines, responding to disruptive technologies and solving unique and complex problems. Individuals facilitate and orchestrate the delivery of targeted business outcomes through technical decisions. Leaders in this job serve as top-level experts and visionaries in the development of roadmaps, strategy, and design for assigned technology areas.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Works with business partners to analyze strategy and trends to define the requirements, principles, and models that guide technology decisions
- Communicates and enforces technology standards with business partners
- Understands industry trends and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies
- Drives digital innovation and develops roadmaps through new technologies and approaches to fulfill strategic business plans
- Defines high-level migration plans to address gaps in current state
- Coaches, mentors, and leads technical subject matters experts to enable and drive consistency across technology architectures
- Designs and owns governance, assurance, and standards activities for enterprise technology architecture compliance
- Oversees and facilitates the evaluation, risk assessment, selection, and design of hardware and software technology and product standards
- Delivers technology architecture artifacts, possibly including reference architectures or concepts of operation
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- High School Grad / GED
- Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience
- Experience: 7+ years
- Bachelor’s Degree
Employee Group: Exempt
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: Information Technology
Organization: Florida Power & Light Company
Location: Juno Beach, Florida
Other Work Locations: Florida
Relocation Provided: Yes, if applicable
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energy does not accept any unsolicited resumes or referrals from any third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see our policy for more information.
Nearest Major Market: Palm Beach
Nearest Secondary Market: Miami