|Date Posted||November 10, 2021|
Ideal candidate will have in depth hands-on experience in configuring SAP and Centric
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ashley Elm
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Sr. Principal SAP Analyst - Product Life Cycle Manager will be part of the IT team, and will lead several key capabilities and be an advocate for technology decisions within our global IT organization.
Ideal candidate will have in depth hands-on experience in configuring SAP and Centric. This candidate will also have superior business relationship skills and functional knowledge with change management experience.
Why join us?
We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
We offer excellent benefits as well!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hands on experience in configuring MDM, MM, SD, SAP module including AFS, Fashion in S4 HANA (Master data management, Material Master, Article Master)
- Hands on experience in configuring and maintaining Centric PLM system (All modules)
- In depth experience of PLM - ERP system integration (Centric – SAP S4 HANA, SAP ECC)
- In depth experience of PLM - CRM system integration (Centric – SAP CRM, SAP Hybris, Elastic)
- In depth experience of PLM - Enterprise data warehouse integration (Centric – SAP BW, EDW)
- Extensive technical experience in integrating PLM Centric with third party platforms (PIM, E-Commerce platforms)
- In depth experience Master data collaboration with vendors and suppliers using PLM and suppler collaboration platforms
- Experience working in production support environment, supporting live systems, prioritizing issues, owning the issue resolution to take it through completion.
- Excellent understanding of Fashion, Footwear and Apparel finished goods and component master data workflow and process
- Hands on experience in managing and reporting on WRICEF objects.
- Experience in developing solutions architecture and implementation of global business solutions.
- Design solutions with innovation and ensuring the ability to deliver value over time.
- Experience in managing small-medium scale projects, and working with other partners like product, design, sales, finance, reporting and devops teams.
- Prioritize resources and projects in support of business value and corporate objectives.
- Provide value-added input and alternatives and facilitate requirements definition whenever appropriate.
- Collaborate with business areas to understand needs and develop or introduce solutions to maximize value.
- Leverage matrix approach to sharing of resources in support of business needs.
- Act as an active change agent within the organization challenging the team and business to improve and excel.
- Ability to manage external vendors for managed services and consultants for contract services
- Expertise in PLM with a focus on Centric
- Expertise in ERP and other technical solutions with a focus on SAP (ECC, S4 HANA)
- PLM Integration expertise with SAP and Non-SAP systems
- Collaboration & Integration expertise vendors and suppliers.
- Expertise with project management tools like JIRA, MS-Project, Keynote and Advanced excel
- Demonstrated achievement in developing and maintaining business partnership at all levels and from varying cultures around the world.
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to build strong working relationships and collaborate with others in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to influence others.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; flexibility; responsiveness, and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including ability to produce professional documentation for standards, policies and procedures, and ability to articulate complex technical architectures to a non-technical audience.
- Business process skills to facilitate conversations about best practices and solution experience.
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects with conflicting deadlines. Ability to meet tight deadlines and to prioritize tasks.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related area, or equivalent additional work experience required.
- Superior knowledge of Business process and the application of technology.
- Minimum 8 years of PLM, ERP system design experience in relevant area.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.