|Published||August 7, 2023|
Infosys Consulting is seeking Procure to Pay Transformation consultants looking for long-term growth and career enhancing opportunities leveraging SAP to solve our customer's most challenging issues. The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years of SAP project experience from project prepare phase through deploy and run phases. The candidate should have strong business and SAP background and be experienced in interfacing with client executives, indirect & direct procurement; S/4HANA, Coupa and Ariba supply chain collaboration, business and IT client members in consultative project engagements.
We are seeking consultants experienced in one or more of the following process areas:
- Indirect & direct procurement using SAP S/4HANA, Ariba
- Inventory Management and warehouse Management
- Intercompany procurement
- Catalog procurement (Coupa, Ariba, GEP)
- Global Logistics & 3 rd Party logistics
- Supply chain collaboration
- Service Procurement (SAP S/4 HANA, Field glass)
- Invoice Management using SAP, OpenText, Tungsten etc.
About the practice:
Our SAP Digital Transformation Practice is SAP Digital to the core, where our entrepreneurial and innovative spirit helps our clients derive sustained value from their SAP Digital Transformation journey. We use an integrated, holistic approach that takes into account both business views and technology views, enabling our clients to lead the way into a new digital frontier, gain a competitive edge and become a market disruptor.
Our collaborative work approach and flat organizational structure results in a business culture that allows new consultants to dive right in, have access to all levels of practice leadership, become an integral part of the team immediately and add value to our innovative client solutions.
We serve industries such as: Biotech, Communications, Consumer Products, Distribution, Financial Services, High Tech, Insurance, Manufacturing, Medical Devices, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Services and Utilities.
About the Role:
As a Principal, you will assist in the leadership and delivery of engagements. You will build on your experience designing and executing transformation programs. You will collaborate and interface with client counterparts on a daily basis. You will also be involved in branding, thought leadership and knowledge management efforts with the objective of providing value-adding consulting services that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Collaborate with client counterparts to define long-term vision, goals and strategies
- Contribute to the design and development of client future processes and organizations with corresponding transformation roadmaps
- Conduct requirements workshops with a team of global IT professional & subject matter experts, translating those requirements into actionable project initiatives w/associated metrics
- Solution targeted processes, leveraging best practices
- Configure / design SAP functionality and processes
- Solution and document functional specifications
- Define, execute and support testing of the solution
- Perform knowledge transfer to client and supporting organizations throughout all phases of the project
- Support management of project execution from start-to-finish in order to deliver according to plan (scope, quality and time)
- Coach and develop team members to deliver quality results and promote professional development
- Mentor and coach team members through formal, performance evaluation methods and informal, individual feedback opportunities
- Collaborate and share knowledge
- Create/contribute S4HANA practice artifacts
- Contribute to practice growth through recruitment, training and retention
- Provide insight and thought leadership to develop innovative assets, including differentiated points of view and methodologies
- 7+ years of SAP Experience
- At least 2 full lifecycle implementations (all phases) of a package implementation lifecycle
- Experience with of Package Implementation Methodology and key deliverables
- Customer-facing project experience
- Solid written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel 80%, typically Monday - Thursday
- Undergraduate degree or foreign equivalent; or three years of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
- At least one (1) S/4 HANA customer engagement
- A leader and key contributor in project management of large ERP implementation projects and teams; significant team leadership experience over Process Streams / Functional Areas
- Experience working with software systems validation, SOX, Information Privacy, FDA cGxP controlled environment and 21 CFR Part 11 regulations
- A foundation in consulting, versus industry
- Ability to simplify difficult situations, models and issues to create executable actions
- Strong personal and professional values; entrepreneurial spirit
- Willingness to travel up to 100%, depending on client requirements
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary
- MBA or other applicable post-graduate degree
- Preference for candidates to live within 2 hours drive time of these Infosys hub offices: Atlanta, GA; Boston, MA; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX;Bridgewater, NJ; New York City, NY;San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA
Infosys Consulting is a global management consulting firm helping some of the world's most recognizable brands transform and innovate. Our consultants are industry experts that lead complex change agendas driven by disruptive technology. With offices in 20 countries and backed by the power of the global Infosys brand, our teams help the C-suite navigate today's digital landscape to win market share and create shareholder value for lasting competitive advantage. To see our ideas in action, or to join a new type of consulting firm, visit us at www.InfosysConsultingInsights.com .
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.