|Published||July 30, 2023|
|Location||Fort Bragg, NC|
Physical, Personnel, Special, SAP & Industrial Security Specialist
***This position requires an active TS/SCI security clearance***
Cherokee Preting is seeking Security Specialists with experience conducting physical, personnel, SAP and Industrial security functions to support USSOCOM.
Compensation & Benefits:
Pay commensurate with experience.
Full time benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other possible benefits as provided. Benefits are subject to change with or without notice.
Physical, Personnel, Special, SAP & Industrial Security Specialist Responsibilities Include:
- Assists, monitors, and advises on all aspects of security activities
- Plans and assists in implementation of security activities at the Top Secret and higher classification to ensure USSOCOM personnel (Military, Civilians, Contractors) and all supported tenant organizations are prepared to operate in non-traditional environments to perform critical contingency tasks.
- Develops written technical approaches and methodologies with regard to security proposals
- Processes personnel background investigations for special security clearance actions including:
- Formulating and ensuring compliance with automated information systems security procedures
- Suggesting, implementing, and monitoring compliance with special security policies and procedures
- Conducting and coordinating the training for special security representatives
- Performing as a liaison with Government and industrial security officials, overseeing collateral and higher access and badge procedures.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Physical, Personnel, Special, SAP & Industrial Security Specialist Experience, Education, Skills, Abilities requested:
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- Minimum of six (6) years Physical, Personnel and Special Security experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies required, with operational level experience preferred
- Experience in compartmented programs in DoD, U.S. Intelligence Community or supporting U.S. Contractors
- Experience in planning/accrediting facilities in accordance with the ICD 7051 standard.
- Working knowledge of security policies and procedures to include National Industrial Security Program Supplement, and DoD 5105.21 Volumes 1-3
- Experience in security training or security inspections is highly desirable
- Thorough familiarity with all security processes
- Must possess a valid US passport
- Ability to successfully complete all medical examinations required by the client, including for any temporary duty or full-time deployment as required
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements as deemed necessary to be considered deployable
- Must pass pre-employment qualifications of Cherokee Federal
Cherokee Preting provides support, services, and solutions to federal and commercial customers. The company takes a personalized approach to solving our clients' toughest challenges, helping you make the most of your skills. Cherokee Preting is part of Cherokee Federal - a team of tribally owned federal contracting companies. For more information, visit cherokee-federal.com.
Special Security Technician
Operational Security Coordinator
SAP Security Officer
Industrial Security Coordinator
Personnel Security Administrator
Legal Disclaimer: Cherokee Federal is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit cherokee-federal.com/careers for information regarding our Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Statement, Accommodation request, and Presidential EO 14042 Notice.
Join the team that values your skills and expertise. Preting was founded by a unique mix of national security professionals who have extensive experience protecting vital interests. We combine the ingenuity of the special operations enterprise with the flexibility and innovation of the intelligence community and the systematic procedures of the law enforcement world to provide insightful, forward-focused solutions. Building on a reputation as a dedicated, disciplined and tightly-knit organization, Preting supports federal clients in their critical, strategic and operational programs. Preting values people and strives to create an environment of mutual respect. We are looking for qualified talent to give our clients the support they deserve and the quality they expect from our team - a team of experts, like you.
Preting is part of Cherokee Federal - a team of tribally owned federal contracting companies focused on building solutions, solving complex challenges, and serving the nation's mission around the globe for more than 60 federal clients. For more information, visit cherokee-federal.com.
About the Team
Cherokee Federal is a division of Cherokee Nation Businesses, the economic engine of Cherokee Nation, the largest Native American tribe in the U.S. As a trusted partner, the Cherokee Federal team of companies manages nearly 2,000 projects of all sizes across the construction, engineering and manufacturing and mission solutions portfolios - ranging from advanced data analytics and telehealth to cybersecurity, cloud and logistics.
Since 2012, our team of companies has won $6 billion in government contracts and completed more than 5,300 federal missions. Our 3,600+ employees work in 20+ countries, 50 states and 2 U.S. territories.
Why Cherokee Federal? Visit Cherokee-Federal.com to learn why you should join our team!
Applicants selected may be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cherokee Federal is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, union affiliation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We conform to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations governing all aspects of the relationship between the Company and its employees, including, but not limited to, recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, wages and salary administration, employee benefits, and application of policies. The policies and principles of EEO also apply to the selection and treatment of independent contractors, personnel working on our premises who are employed by temporary agencies and any other persons or firms doing business for or with the Company.