|Published||December 20, 2022|
Our client, a world-leading Pharmaceutical Company in Tampa, FL is currently looking for a Payroll Analyst / Employee Data Management (SAP) / HYBRID WORK to join their expanding team.
- Job Title: Payroll Analyst / Employee Data Management (SAP) / HYBRID WORK
- Duration: 12 months contract, extendable up to 24 Months
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Hybrid work schedule: 2-3 days/week onsite
- The client has the right-to-hire you as a permanent employee at any time during or after the end of the contract.
- You may participate in the company group medical insurance plan
- Integrations Analyst:
- Perform the data process to reconcile errors, ensure accuracy, validate information and confirm timeliness
- Perform integration processes to meet or exceed organizational objectives, follows Global Services strategies, and integrates as appropriate with other service center functions
- Perform the reconciliation of the SAP Organizational Management data and the associated work flow processes
- Support the creation and development of operational metrics.
- Assist the team with the identification of opportunities for Intelligent Automation.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and maintenance of process documentation
- Support the team to assess current state, identify process inefficiencies, and develop and implement an improvement plan.
- Perform transactions and complete controls associate with the data integration process
- Partner with other team members on continuous improvement initiatives and project tasks
- Assist the team with capturing and responding to escalated issues, policies, and procedures from government agencies, payroll functions, and the operating companies
- Escalate issues as appropriate to ensure quality service levels
- Participate in and support departmental initiatives. Seek feedback, continuously learn, and take advantage of opportunities to improve knowledge, skill, and experience
- Monitor results to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Assist others where possible for the good of the team and department
- Adhere to company, department, and team standards of professionalism and protocol
- Up to 5% travel may be required.