|Date Posted||May 10, 2019|
We are hiring ORACLE DBA IN SAP candidates for US ARMY project based in Radford, VA
Company Name: - JTSi (Johnson Technology Systems, Inc.)
Company Profile: - www.jtsusa.com
Location: Radford, VA
Clearance: interim Secret or higher in JPAS
Experience: A minimum of 5 years of experience as an Oracle Database Administrator in a UNIX/Oracle environment.
- CompTIA Security+
- Oracle Certified DBA Professional preferred
- Computing Environment (CE) Certification (Oracle or SAP) – can be waived for 90 days after project join date.
Oracle DBA: Experienced Database Administrator required to support a Development, TEST, COOP, and Production system. Position will require SAP Oracle experience and ability to understand SAP interfacing and communicating with SAP product integrators as well as Basis Teams to perform required activities.
Average of 40 hours per week, generally onsite with some flextime to support after-hours patching and specific initiatives.
- Five or more years of experience of hands on SAP Basis Administration in a Unix/Oracle environment
- Detailed knowledge of installation, configuration and sustainment activities of SAP Solution Manager with a specific focus on the use of Maintenance Optimzer for patching and upgrades
- Strong trouble shooting skills for a production component SAP landscape.
- Five or more years of experience (including design, installation, configuration, administration, patching, upgrading and troubleshooting) with Oracle Enterprise Database.
- Ability to work independently across multiple teams and data centers
- Working knowledge of DoD Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), Security Readiness Review (SRR) scripts, and Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM).
- Strong UNIX background
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and willing to be a team player
- Willing to be part of an on-call rotation
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (703) 949-9118. If you do respond via e-mail [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]) please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP with your updated resume.
Established in 2003, JTSi is an IT & Engineering Services provider with years of documented experience in the Information Technology and Engineering services field. JTSi has a proven track record for successfully delivering mission critical Professional IT Services to the Public Sector. JTSI SAP/ERP team delivers high value business solutions to its clients by clearly understanding their core business problems. We deliver quality services at equitable rates and focus on constant improvement in all areas of our operation, with a strong commitment to meeting our Customers needs. We view ourselves more as a Business Partner than merely a consulting services provider. At JTSi *customer is always first* and partnering is our path to customer satisfaction - We do what we say.
Visit us at www.jtsusa.com