|Date Posted||July 11, 2020|
We have an immediate need for a 1st shift (5:00am-3:30pm Monday-Thursday with overtime on Friday & Saturday) material handler. QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST HAVE EXTENSIVE SAP OR OTHER ERP EXPERIENCE. Additional information can be found below.
The Material Handler position will be a vital member of the Material Handling Department. The position supports production activities by pulling orders from inventory, delivering production materials and supplies and assisting with organizing and maintaining existing inventory. The ideal candidate for the material handler position is a diligent worker who can complete tasks successfully with little to no guidance.
· Must possess a minimum of 2 years of warehouse experience
· Must possess a minimum of 2 years of forklift driving experience
· Must possess a background in ERP, preferably Epicor, inventory/record keeping, and job transactions
· Must have strong attention to detail, extremely organized, and be self-motivated
· Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations
· Effective at prioritization, self-starter with the ability to work independently in a challenging fast-paced environment
· Desire to learn and to continue developing knowledge and skills
· High energy, team player with a positive attitude
· Flexible work hours (standard shift 5:00am – 3:30pm, M-Th, Friday and Saturday OT as required)
· Ability to lift and carry 75 pounds, frequently walk and stand, and frequently sit on a forklift
Desired Experience and Skills
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints
· High School Diploma or GED