|Date Posted||July 23, 2021|
The Business Analyst position works with business units’ representatives to understand business needs, facilitate or (co-facilitate) requirements gathering sessions, investigates solutions, and helps with cost benefit analysis, to ensure the best option is selected by the business.
- Coordinates all activities for the SAP rollout and handles the transition of master data
- Supports multiple business functions in clarifying the business needs and transforms it to functional requirement, by designing new or modifying existing operational processes
- Designs the process and data flows for new requests, identifying their possible interdependencies and synergies across organizational units, functions and flows
- Creates functional and non-functional specifications that form the basis of the technical analysis by the development team
- Analyzes data from multiple sources and use advanced analytics and statistics to find hidden patterns in large datasets
- Supports the development team in understanding the business need, in order to have a clear picture of the purpose of the solution
- Participates in global SAP projects and take over related tasks
· Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, IT or the equivalent combination of training, education and experience.
· Knowledge and understanding of SAP ERP along with 4 years of relevant experience
· Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills, self-motivated and able to work under pressure and thrive in a demanding environment
· Ability to travel whenever required