|Published||June 17, 2023|
**SAP Transportation Management Consultant**
Our SAP team members share their ideas, their enthusiasm, and their energy. They continuously reinvent themselves to meet the needs of our clients. They spend their time working to design, develop, and implement game-changing SAP solutions in all industries and across the globe. And they have knowledge, technical skills, and a core consulting mindset that drive career success.
Capgemini is a dynamic company that looks for team members to grow with us. We are committed to supporting you to GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT. That is our commitment to every employee. Capgemini offers a generous total rewards package, including flexible hours, autonomy, transparency, and a diverse and inclusive culture. We are committed to supporting your causes and getting involved in your community to help make it better. We have an electrical spirit and encourage professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Capgemini employee shares one inspired mission: To be bold; to be YOU.
**Join us to get the future you want!**
As an **SAP** **Transportation Management Consultant,** you will effectively interact with business users to understand the overall enterprise solution. Collaborate with multiple teams both offshore, onsite and help bring the team up to speed.
You will participate on SAP implementation & rollout projects, or SAP support & maintenance projects within procure to pay and logistics functional area.
This person will collaborate closely with our clients and must demonstrate individual functional and professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
•3-5 years' experience with S/4 HANA Transportation Management.
•Configuration knowledge of Transportation Optimizer.
•Dynamic experience of working in a team which is spread out geographically for a client Business requirement mapping against the global deployment template.
•Ability to work independently as SAP TM consultant.
•Ability to interact with client to understand the requirements and complete blueprint SAP TM configuration, TM Master data, Unit Testing, Hypercare support and related documentation.
•Preparation of Functional Specifications for developments and monitoring the developments.
•Preparation of testing scenarios along with Business Process owner. Prepare Unit test script, Development Test Script, Integrated Test Script and conduct Integrated Testing.
•Must be willing to travel domestically. (~50%). This role will be supporting the configuration and deployment to multiple client distribution centers in the deployment of a global template.
**Life at Capgemini**
Capgemini supports all aspects of your well-being throughout the changing stages of your life and career. For eligible employees, we offer:
+ Flexible work
+ Healthcare including dental, vision, mental health, and well-being programs
+ Financial well-being programs such as 401(k) and Employee Share Ownership Plan
+ Paid time off and paid holidays
+ Paid parental leave
+ Family building benefits like adoption assistance, surrogacy, and cryopreservation
+ Social well-being benefits like subsidized back-up child/elder care and tutoring
+ Mentoring, coaching, and learning programs
+ Employee Resource Groups
+ Disaster Relief
• Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 360,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms. The Group reported in 2022 global revenues of €22 billion.
• Get The Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
• Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
• This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory, or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
• Capgemini is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to your recruiting contact.
• Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
• Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
**Organization:** _NA AS_
**Title:** _Managing Applications Consultant- SAP Transportation Management_
**Requisition ID:** _072383_