|Date Posted||March 28, 2021|
Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we’re committed to more – more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what’s important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
A successful candidate has advanced analytical thinking, knowledge of SAP and master data management on SAP, coupled with a deep understanding of how to strengthen data integrity, quality and availability across the organization. In this role, you will responsible for executing and leading significant aspects of Master Data Management (MDM) project efforts, and the development of tactics and strategies necessary to ensure a strong data integrity program.
- Support the strategic vision for MDM with a focus on how to utilize data to achieve exceptional growth through data standardization and information management
- Responsible for the management and oversight of the daily project tasks of the MDM component of the SAP initiatives, including guiding team to achieve milestones, reviewing progress, communicating priorities and reporting status
- Analyze AS-IS process, design and implement MDM processes in accordance with business rules and policies and enforces adherence to a strong data governance model
- Achieve automation through the use of RPA and various SAP tools such as LTMC, etc.
- Learn and provide training to MDM team members on the platform of choice for MDM project data migration.
- Represent Mohawk’s Leadership Traits and our values to inspire and empower the team to accomplish work and meet business demands
- Communicate with stakeholders across the organization on a regular basis, providing visibility and insight on MDM policy changes, data issues, improved contingencies and corrective action plans as required
- Support cross-functional continuous improvement initiatives as the MDM expert and serves as a resource to the Master Data Governance Committee and senior leaders of the company
- 5+ years of work experience in various roles with increasing responsibility
- Transportation management skills
- SAP or Logistics Transportation
- 5+ years of SAP ERP system including Material Master (SAP-MM) or (SAP -SD)
- 4+ years of people management experience - building and developing teams
- 2 full project life cycles on SAP (end to end implementations)
- Familiarity with SAP project lifecycle and test data management
- Fundamental knowledge concepts, practices and procedures of data management
- Demonstrated leadership skills in planning and coordinating projects, resources, vendors and internal resources
- Ability to train and coach team members
- Readily understand and apply data. Analyze and simplify complex concepts.
- Strong technical, project management, and analytical aptitude
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.